Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Floam!!

I'm one of the very lucky few that snagged a bottle of Floam. It lives up to the hype, it's pretty awesome. It's very unique and funky and I love it. The only downfall is that it is really hard to take off. Use the foil method and keep the foil on extra long to get it off. You can wear it alone or layer it. I layered it over China Glaze Four Leaf Clover. Floam has small round pieces of yellow and blue matte glitter. It is a top coat eater, I used two coats of Seche Vite to smooth it out. 






To get Floam, you'll need to stalk two places. I got mine on Ninja Polish by signing up for an e-mail notification when it got restocked. I happened to check my e-mail right when the notification was sent which was pretty lucky. You can also get it from the Nail Venturous Etsy shop. Good luck! 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.