Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cover Band Sticks 'n Stones

Yesterday, I showed you the amazing Floam which I purchased from Ninjapolish.com. Did you love it? You want it now right? Well, I'm back to torture you! Today, I have another hard to get polish from Ninja Polish that I got from dumb luck once again. I ordered it at the same time as Floam, they were both restocked at the same time. There was a lot of drama surrounding this polish that has since (hopefully) died down. It's a close dupe of the extremely, almost impossible to get Lynnderella called Connect the Dots. I'm not a fan of drama so I'm not going to write about that but you can google it if you need to kill time. ;) I've been on the waiting list for Connect the Dots for months which is insane so I didn't think twice when Sticks & Stones became available. It's one of my all time favorite polishes now. You can put it on everything and let me tell you....I had the hardest time deciding which polish I wanted to swatch it over. 

Sticks 'n Stones is black and white bar and hex glitter with a little bit of tiny iridescent glitter in a clear base (my camera didn't pick that up). I swatched it over China Glaze DV8. It's just cool, that's all. I'll let the pictures do the talking.




If you want Sticks 'n Stones, sign up for an e-mail notification from Ninja Polish when it gets restocked and again, good luck!

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.