Thursday, April 19, 2012

China Glaze Magnetix II Collection Preview

I'm surprised to see that China Glaze is releasing a part two to their Magnetix line. The first must have sold really well. I know I enjoyed playing with this collection and look forward to trying the next polishes in this line out. I don't have a release date right now just pictures and polish names. Enjoy!!


Cold Fusion, Positively In Love, Bond-Tastic
Get Charged, Sparks Will Fly, Confused


What do you think? I would love to try on Confused and Bond-Tastic. The other colors I feel I've already seen from the different Magnetic lines out there. If the formula is better than the others, that may change how many I want. I hope the magnet is stronger than the last one was. It will need to be to pull off those designs! 

Which ones do you have your eye on? 

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to subscribe and check out my Facebook page! I appreciate it!

-Mira

2 comments:

  1. I NEED Confused in my life. I hope this comes out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's green and magnetic! I can't wait for this collection to come out too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.