Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nerd Lacquer Antisocial Media

Whenever something is as popular as Nerd Lacquer, I wonder if it will live up to the hype. I'm here to tell you that it does. In fact, it will blow your mind with it's beauty. Was that dramatic enough? My pictures just don't do it any justice, it's so sparkly! When my package came in the mail, I opened it outside from sheer excitement. My jaw dropped when I pulled the bottles out. How can so much sparkle and awesomeness get in such a small bottle (they are regular sized bottles fyi)?? I'm convinced that Miss Amanda has magical powers. 

I can't wait for the Nerd Lacquer Etsy shop to open again because I "need" more. Today I have Antisocial Media and two more sparkle bombs will be coming up soon. I suggest you start stalking the Nerd Lacquer site now because these tend to sell out fast....really really fast. I think it will be a little while before it opens again but I'm stalking it anyway.

Are you ready? Is your bib on? Ok, here we go!







Antisocial is a beautiful blue jelly packed with silver and blue microglitter and various sizes of blue, silver, and gold round and hex glitter. My description may be off, this is just based off of what I can see. I'm so glad I was able to get this, I absolutely adore it!!!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to subscribe and visit me on Facebook too! =)

-Mira


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.