Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nerd Lacquer Nebula

Nebula is the last Nerd Lacquer that I have to show you. I've really enjoyed all three Nerd Lacquers and look forward to trying more out. I've saved my favorite for last, Nebula. Nebula kills me with how stunning it is. It has a rich purple/red jelly base that is packed with several types of glitter. The most prominent colors of glitter I see are red, blue, and silver. It has micro and medium sized glitter. They seem to be either round or hexagon shaped. I've even spotted holographic glitter! Did I miss anything? Phew! This is another must have in my opinion. In case you missed it in my last two posts, this is where you can order Nerd Lacquer once it's restocked. 






Thanks for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and visit me on Facebook

-Mira



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.