Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pretty & Polished Jawbreaker

Have you jumped on the Indie Polish bandwagon yet? I have! There are so many great new brands out there on Etsy, Ninja Polish, etc. it's making my head spin. Today I'm going to show you Jawbreaker from Pretty & Polished. There are a lot of pictures so make yourself comfortable! 










This goes on a bit sheer so I put on one coat of OPI Alpine Snow first and then two coats of Jawbreaker. Formula was excellent and I wore this for a few days and I didn't have any chips. I can rarely report on wear time because I change my polish almost daily. The fact that I wore this for a few days means that I  really really love this one. You can buy this in a mini or full sized bottle. I bought a mini but recommend a full size because it's awesome.

Thanks for reading!

-Mira


2 comments:

  1. ahh you have this one!!!! i **almost** got it during her last sale, but it sold out right when i was gonna check out! so sad that it sold out while i was still adding things to my cart :<

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.