Thursday, April 19, 2012

Zoya Beach Collection

I'm so excited to show you Zoya's new summer collection, Beach & Surf. Today, I'm going to show you Beach. Beach consists of five cremes and one creme/metallic. In order to prevent boring repetition, each swatch has two coats and one coat of Seche Vite top coat. Each shade has an amazing formula, very opaque, evened out quickly, and dried to a beautiful shine. Zoya never disappoints, they are my favorite brand of nail polish. 


 Zoya Arizona
I'm not into orange, I don't love how they look on me but I like this one. Arizona is a lovely light orange creme that reminds me of tangerines. 



 Zoya Shelby
I love bubble gum pinks, they are so fun and girly. Shelby has more blue tones than a typical bubble gum pink making it a unique shade. 



 Zoya Lara
This is coming out a few shades lighter than it really is. It's more of a lightened magenta mixed with a dusty rose shade. I love how this looks with my skin tone, it's one of my favorites from the collection. 




Zoya Reagan
I love berry shades so it was no surprise that Reagan is also one of my favorites. Reagan is a beautiful berry shade that has some blue undertones in it. 


 Zoya Tracie
Tracie is a light yellow green creme with just enough silvery shimmer to make it look a little frosty or metallic. It wasn't my favorite, I'm  not a fan of the finish and this color isn't very flattering on my skin tone. 


Zoya Wednesday
Don't you think this should be a black creme? I just can't get past the name. I absolutely love the color. It's definitely related to China Glaze For Audrey. Wednesday is a dusty turquoise with green undertones. 

What do you think about this collection? Did you pick any up? Let me know in the comment section, I always love to hear from you.

Don't forget to subscribe and visit my Facebook page!

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

2 comments:

  1. These colors are so beautiful! I'm in love with this collection! I can't wait to get Wednesday, it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swatches mira! i love this collection, the colors are so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.