Saturday, May 5, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam - Seuss

Seuss is the first polish I saw from Whimsical Ideas by Pam and it was love at first sight. I loved the blue base, the glitter, and I adored the name. 





 Isn't it adorable? I love how it looks like a jelly sandwich without all of the work. I did put two coats of China Glaze DV8 first which turned out to be silly and unnecessary. Seuss is pretty opaque so it covered up the holo effect as you can see. I used two coats of Seuss and one coat of Seche Vite. You can probably wear this on your own with three coats perhaps. As for the glitter, I believe we have red, silver, and white small and medium hex. It also looks like there are small pieces of glitter as well. 

You can find Seuss on Facebook under Whimsical Ideas by Pam. The way to order is to send an e-mail to pea422000@yahoo.com. Please be patient with her, she is swamped with orders so give her a while to respond. It's worth the wait. 

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and visit me on Facebook

-Mira 

3 comments:

  1. i've seen this on a couple others, but it doesn't look as cool as it does on you! i love the combo of glitters against the blue. thanks for sharing, this totally went on my lemmings list :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.