Thursday, May 17, 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire


I can't believe it has taken me so long to post this! I somehow thought I already had but going back in my old posts, I realized I didn't. A while back I asked if anyone had access to this polish and would be willing to send it to me. Jo Walker was so kind to send me a bottle all the way from the U.K. Thanks again Jo! 

Fantasy Fire is wildly popular due to how close it is to the discontinued Clarins 230. It is a really cool purple jelly with multichrome shimmer. It is meant for layering and will have a different effect depending on what color you put it on top of. I layered it on top of OPI Road House Blues which is a dark navy blue creme. It has an interesting burgundy like glow straight on and shifts to green at an angle. 

Here come a lot of pictures! Enjoy!







Thanks for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and visit me on Facebook!

-Mira

5 comments:

  1. SOOOO jealous that you own this, it is incredibly gorgeous!!! Love the layering combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! Hi Tropical Nail Art! I see your comment finally! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.