Saturday, May 19, 2012

Orly Melt Your Popsicle

I'm a little speechless right now. This is seriously the brightest orange I have ever ever seen. Ever. Wow. Do you see how bright it is? It looks like it went radioactive. So bright, it glows. Ok, I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking because the brightness has injured my brain apparently. 

Do you remember the rule about neons? 
Put a coat or two of white polish on first to make the color pop!




 Orly Melt Your Popsicle (2 coats) over OPI Alpine Snow (2 coats) and Seche Vite Top Coat

What do you think? Will you be rocking this or is it too bright for you? Let me know in the comment section below! 

Thanks for reading! 

-Mira

Please subscribe and visit me on Facebook




3 comments:

  1. i can't seem to find this collection anywhere! it's totally killing me haha :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty bright! I don't think I've ever put on a neon nail polish so maybe I should give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen it in Sally's. I got the mini set on Amazon. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.