Wednesday, May 23, 2012

China Glaze On Safari Preview

China Glaze On Safari should be hitting shelves sometime next month. I'm not in love with the entire collection but a few do have me intrigued. Of course it's the ones with glitter! I may have a bit of a glitter problem...



 Left to right: I'm Not Lion, I Herd That, Kalahari Kiss, Desert Sun
 Left to right: Elephant Walk, Exotic Encounter, Jungle Queen, Call of the Wild
Left to right: Manhunt, Purr-fect Plum, Prey Tell, Adventure Red-y

I'm excited for the glitters of course (I'm not Lion & I herd That) but am curious about how a few of the cremes as well(Jungle Queen & Manhunt). I'm a sucker for greens but I'm not really feeling Elephant Walk and Exotic Encounter. Weird. I guess I'm just...eh about this collection. I don't love it or hate it. For the amount of polish I have, I need something really special to make me want to snatch it up. 

What do you think? Do you love it, hate it, or like me not really care? Any of these shades strike your fancy? Do tell in the comment section below! 

Thanks for reading!

Please visit me on my Facebook page and subscribe!

Happy Polishing! 
-Mira

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I am excited for these, especially Jungle Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for purples, I love how rich and plumy it looks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it with me now but I haven't tried it yet. I bought I'm Not Lion, I Herd That, Desert Sun, Exotic Encounter, Manhunt, Prey Tell. The green is a jade green and it looks awesome thou on the swatch wheel haha but not sure how it will look on my nails :) Can't wait to try it on <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.