Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Color Club Sparkle and Soar

Every collection seems to have an orange right now. It's the in color for this summer so it's everywhere. Like yellow, I haven't been fond of orange. I felt that it didn't look good on me and reserved it for October 31. With all of the oranges popping up lately, it's starting to grow on me. I'm still not so sure about yellow but orange has become a color I love! Check it out! 



Sparkle and Soar (3 coats)
Doesn't it remind you of Orange Soda? I love how juicy and sparkly it is, it begs to be taken out in the sun. Love it!

Thanks for reading! I love your comments and look forward to them everyday. Please subscribe and visit me on Facebook

-Mira

3 comments:

  1. haha i totally agree with you! i'm not a fan of oranges either, unless it's time for halloween! but anyway, this one's really pretty, i love the shimmer in it! gives it a really summer-y vibe (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be a fun color for toes, too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.