Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam I Believe in Fairies


Have you heard of the indie brand, Whimsical Ideas by Pam? You seriously need to check it out, her collection of polish is so fun, girly, and oh so glittery. Even her bottles are adorable, I love the labels and bows. Today, I'm going to show you I Believe in Fairies. It's a sheer purple glitter that's meant for layering in my opinion. It has tiny holographic glitter particles in a very light and sheer purple jelly base with medium pink and white (they look silver to me) stars.

The following two pictures show two coats of China Glaze LOL and two coats of I Believe in Fairies. I topped it off with one coat of Seche Vite top coat to smooth out the glitter and keep the stars down.




This picture shows I Believe in Fairies on it's own. I have one coat on my pinky, two coats on my ring finger, three coats on my middle finger, and four coats on my index finger. No top coat. Please excuse the dry nastiness that are my cuticles. 


I think this polish is so fun and girly and I absolutely adore the stars. I really really wish there were more stars! I had to dig for them and that just isn't any fun. The polish is so sheer, I wish it were a bit more opaque. As you can see, there is a bit of VNL on my index finger and that's with four coats of polish!!! Luckily, it's adorable layered and you just need something to dig the stars out. It dries a bit gritty so a top coat is necessary. Other than my complaints, I really like this polish and will wear it again, with a base color of course. ;)

What do you think? If you want to pick up a bottle or check out the rest of the polishes in this line, you need to hop onto Pam's Facebook page. To order, you need to e-mail her at pea422000@yahoo.com. It will take a little while to hear back from her, she is swamped in orders right now but she will respond. 

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and visit me on Facebook! Oh, and most importantly, enter my giveaway for Zoya's Beach Collection

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really like this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it but I don't know if I would get a bottle. I don't wear glitters like that very often and I wouldn't want to waste it. But it is very tempting :P

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.