Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cult Nails - Toxic Seaweed

Have you heard of Cult Nails? If you haven't, head on over and check it out. They have a lot of gems over there that are high on my wish list. They are best known for the now discontinued Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant which is an amazing flakie. I have four so far, as you can tell by the title I'm going to show you Toxic Seaweed today. I'm sad to say that this beauty has been discontinued. I wish I would have posted this earlier when it was available. I hope you don't mind that I'm showing this now. 

Toxic Seaweed has a dark green jelly base with glitter and flakies. I wore this over Zoya Ivanka which is a deep green glitter that is to die for. 




I love polishes that remind me of the ocean. This really does look like seaweed to me. The yellow/gold flakes are the perfect touch.

Toxic Seaweed may be gone but there are many other gorgeous polishes still available from Cult Nails. I highly recommend checking them out, it's a fun little company and the polish is high quality. I believe this is one coat of Zoya Ivanka and two coats of Toxic Seaweed. 

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and visit me on Facebook!

The next giveaway is coming soo so stay tuned!

-Mira

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I just purchased it recently and I can't wait to try it out. It looks nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's one of my favorites. I think I say that about every polish I own. lol It looks great on it's own too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.