Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Orly Beach Cruiser and Glowstick

I have two more neons to show you from Orly's Feel the Vibe collection. I got the mini set so I don't have After Party and Day Glow. Since I haven't posted for a couple of days I'm going to just show you Beach Cruiser and Glowstick in one post. Both swatches show two coats on top of two coats of OPI Alpine Snow. The formula was thin but in a good way, it was very easy to work with.


Orly Beach Cruiser
I was surprised with how much I liked this color. Neons aren't my thing but I'm going to make an exception for this. This would make a fabulous summer pedi. 


Glowstick
I think Glowstick is the perfect name for this crazy neon yellow. It's a bit too much for me, maybe I could handle it if it were apart of nail art and it wasn't the main color. lol This is so much brighter in person, it's piercing. 

Thanks for reading! 
Please visit me on Facebook and subscribe! 

-Mira


3 comments:

  1. I love the pink! Not sure about the yellow though. It's a little too bright for me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta agree with Amber above. Beach Cruiser is so pretty! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.