Wednesday, May 23, 2012

China Glaze Summer Neons Preview

I'm a lot late on this, swatches have already hit a bunch of blogs but here is the press release for this summer's neon collection from China Glaze. I'm not sure if I'm going to pick any of these up since neons aren't my thing. If I do, it will only be a few. Swatches for the entire collection can already be seen on places like Scrangie if you'd like to check them out now. These should be in stores next month so keep your eye out! 





I would love to try on the blues, pinks, and purples in this collection to see if my pasty self can handle such intense colors. Hmmm, I'm really digging the blues the more I look at the pictures. Hmmm...Pink Plumeria looks pretty too....ok....maybe I like this collection more than I first thought. Noooo!!! My wallet needs a rest!!!! 

What about you? Are any calling your name? Let me know in the comment section! 

Thanks for reading! Please visit me on my Facebook page and subscribe. I appreciate all of your support!

Happy Polishing!
-Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.