Saturday, October 13, 2012

Zoya FeiFei

Can you believe I've had this in my untrieds pile for over a month now? I almost didn't order it because I have a lot of glittery blue polish. Ok, I have a lot of glittery polish in general. I'm a sucker for Zoya's glitters and shimmers so of course I ended up ordering it. It ended up being pretty unique and is a stand out in my collection. I'm so glad the sun decided to come out on the day I wore this so you can see how much it sparkles. 


Feifei is a complicated beauty, there is so much going on. Zoya describes it as, "a medium steel blue base with heavy gold, blue, and pink iridescent metallic sparkle." I don't know why my top two nails look more opaque in this picture. They all got the same amount of coats. It must be the way the light was hitting my hand. 

 It was very easy to apply this polish. It went on smoothly and was opaque within three thin coats. I used Elmer's Glue for my base coat so I could gently peel off my mani when I was ready for a change. 

I love how the bottle looks in this picture. So sparkly. =)

Thanks for reading! 
Please visit me on my Facebook page and subscribe! 

-Mira



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty color! Is FeiFei like a polynesian name? lol I really like this color... it's super original. Hey guess what? I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award because I love you. I know you're not into that,so I don't expect you to do anything. My response to the Leibster nomination is also on my last post.. Thanks again for the nomination =)
    http://tropicalnailart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.