Friday, October 19, 2012

China Glaze Glitter Goblin

I heart this polish. I ordered this online so I had no idea how insanely sparkly this sucker was going to be. It's just like China Glaze I'm Not Lion, I Herd That, United, and Hello Gorgeous! Are there any others like this? I must know so I can add them to my giant pile of glitter polish. ;p

Glitter Goblin is a mix of a really pretty coppery orange, silver, and holographic glitter in a clear base. It can be layered, used in jelly sandwiches, and worn alone (my personal favorite). I used three coats of Glitter Goblin and two coats of Seche Vite (it's a major top coat eater). The formula was great, no complaints there. The glitter spread out evenly and built up nicely. Both pictures were taken in direct sunlight. Enjoy!





Thanks for reading!

-Mira








3 comments:

  1. I just put this on today. I went full on Halloween with yellow based toes and orange based fingers under two coats of Glitter Goblin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.