Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nail Mail

I've been hesitating on if I should post this or not. I love to see other blogger's "nail mail" but wonder if you would be interested in reading about mine. Let me know if this is something you'd like to see more of here or not. 

This is a few weeks old, hope you enjoy! 

First up, is the package I received from Jo. 

 I got so giddy when I saw the homemade card. I love homemade cards and make them myself. I feel like such a dork for forgetting to put a card in Jo's package. I got too excited about the polish. Doh! 



 244 Hologram, 228 Jewel Brittania, and 549 Holographic Hero

I've never heard of these before. They were yummy!


The next package is from Cult Nails.




Deception, Doppleganger, Two Timer, Charlatan, and Alter Ego

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I am a sucker for a pinch of nail mail - living vicariously )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great nail mail haul! I love those barry m glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just seen this post! I'm glad you liked your parcel and your card x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.