Monday, October 8, 2012

China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection

Hi Everyone! I found this while looking for holiday collections on the interwebs. This looks like a booklet that I'm sure I have out of order. If you google China Glaze Holiday Joy you will be able to find more pictures of the polishes. I am so excited for this collection, it looks amazing. 



















 Aren't the puppies adorable? I don't know when this is coming out but I imagine it will be within the month. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira



















3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a great post!!! I think the colors are super cute and original this year. I'm really feelin' Angel Wings, Pizzazz, Pure Joy. Maybe my boutique guy was right in saying China Glaze is superior to OPI hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Pizzazz and Glitter All the Way!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.