Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Butter London Rosie Lee

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I decided to post one of my favorite pink polishes. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that it's a glitter. You know how much I love a good glitter. Rosie Lee is stunning, it's glitter particles are nice and fine. The first coat is extremely sparse but by the third coat it's perfectly opaque. It's a bit gritty in texture so you'll want to top it with a couple of coats of something like Seche Vite. It's insanely sparkly, you'll have a hard time not staring at your nails with this on.  



This is my second bottle of Rosie Lee. My first bottle hardened into a solid mass after a few uses. I contacted Butter London and they sent me a new bottle right away without fuss. This one seems to be perfectly fine thankfully. I wish I could have captured how much Rosie Lee sparkles. It really is quite beautiful. 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on Facebook!

-Mira

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely glitter polish. Thanks for describing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty polish. Great to hear about Butter London's great customer service!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie Lee is on my BL wish list. It is such a pretty color!! Sent you an e-mail about the link tool for Go Pink Wednesday! Thanks so much for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! I've been wanting to participate in Pink Wednesday but wasn't sure how. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so much more beautiful in real life. It's a must have! Thank you for all of your comments, they make my day! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.