Saturday, July 14, 2012

China Glaze Beach Cruise-R

Hello again, I'm alive! I know I've been neglecting my blog lately. I'm working on swatching a giant pile of polish so I can give you new pretties to look at. The next few posts will be from the China Glaze Summer Neons 2012 collection (that is a mouth full). Not being a fan of neons, I didn't get the entire collection. I just don't have the nice summer tan to pull these babies off. They will be for my toes but because I don't like pictures of my feet I swatched on my finger nails. You're welcome. 


First up, I have Beach Cruise-R to show you. I like the color, it's a nice bright blue tinted purple. It dries semi-matte but a top coat will shine it up nicely. I don't consider it to be neon at all but it has spunk. The formula drove me crazy! It is thick, goopy, and requires extra dry time. I have shaky hands so I can't slap on my polish in three perfect swipes so I had some issues with it. Acetone anyone? If you can move quickly, you'll be fine. 


I'm experimenting with the new fancy camera so my pictures will be... interesting until I get the hang of it. Thank you in advance for your patience and please, don't hesitate to give me suggestions/advice. It's welcome here. =) 




Pardon the lines from my acrylics growing out. This polish had no mercy. 

What do you think? Is this on your list or are you going to pass? 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

4 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.