Tuesday, July 17, 2012

China Glaze Ride the Waves

Ride the Waves is the second polish with a jelly finish in this collection. Also not a neon but it is gorgeous! This would be fabulous for layering glitters, flakies, and color shifting top coats, oh my! It is a bright royal blue. The formula was similar to Under the Boardwalk. A little thick but manageable. I used OPI Ridge Filler for my base coat, three coats of Ride the Waves, and one coat of Seche Vite. I used three coats to hide my acrylic lines, two is plenty in my opinion. 

I apologize for my pictures, I'm trying to learn how to use my new camera. These looked great on my camera's screen but I had some major shadowing and blurriness for some reason. I'll figure it out eventually! 




It seems like there are a lot of polishes this color coming out lately. There's even one in China Glaze's Safari Collection which is strange to me. It's a different finish but close enough that both aren't necessary. Of course, I have both. I'm just crazy that way. =)

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.