Thursday, July 19, 2012

China Glaze Pink Plumeria

There is something about this polish that I love. Maybe it's the name, I love plumeria. It's not a neon at all but it somehow fits in well with this collection. It's a light pinkish orange with a subtle shimmer that is only noticeable out in the sun. The formula was easy to work with. It needs two coats for complete coverage but I used three. It dries shinier than some of the other polishes in this collection which I liked. 



It was hard to capture the shimmer, the sun was hiding on the day I took these pictures. It's a little brighter in person but I think this is pretty accurate. =)

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

3 comments:

  1. oooh i wanna wear this one again ASAP! i personally love the name since it brings good old memories to mind (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of my trip to Hawaii and my awesome friend Sonia from Tropical Nail Art. It's such a pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.