Saturday, July 21, 2012

China Glaze Flirty Tankini - Not Color Accurate

The top picture was the closest I could get to being color accurate although it's a tad blurry. It's much pinker in person but I could not get these pictures to come out. It just wanted to translate as orange. Ahhhh!
 I apologize for not getting a better image, I still have a lot to learn about photography. I especially struggle with neons and this definitely classifies as a neon. Flirty Tankini as I said, is more pink. It's a very bright coral with a strong shimmer that makes this pretty eye searing and fabulous. I love the color but as usual with bright colors, will only use this for pedicures. 







I have one more polish from this collection to show you (China Glaze Summer Neons 2012) and then I'm moving on to my picks from China Glaze On Safari. Again, I apologize for the yucky pictures today. I am happy that I caught some of the shimmer. Woohoo! 

What do you think? Will you be rocking this shade this summer? 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

5 comments:

  1. Flirty Tankini looks sooooo pretty on you. I approve ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, but I can't wait for the CG On Safari Collection.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Isis, you can find On Safari at Sally's. That's where I got mine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good on you. I thought this was not quite right on me, and removed it quickly. It didn't dry for me because I didn't wait long enough between the coats. I found that on the other shades I reviewed, if you wait between the second and third coats a bit longer than usual it will dry better. Also, if the coats are thinner they dry better for me.

    I am going to try this again and post it on my blog too, I want so much to like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovenailpolish- I agree, this one definitely needs more drying time. It's quite finicky. Not sure if it's because it's a neon or just a wonky formula. It doesn't look that great on me either but I love it for toes! I can't wait to see your swatch of it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.