Thursday, July 26, 2012

China Glaze Surfin' For Boys

Oh man was this hard to capture. Most pictures turned out like this:


It's bright, very very very very bright. I could have added a few more verys, believe me. It is a reddish/orange coral with a shimmer. I feel that the brightness is so intense that it's hard to see the shimmer but it's in there. 





It's a little more red than my pictures show.

The formula was pretty typical for this collection. A little goopey and slow to dry. I used three coats because of my darn acrylic growth. I can not wait for those to grow out all the way. Half way there!

That's the last color I have from the Summer Neon Collection. Next up are my picks from China Glaze On Safari. Maybe after those I'll venture on to something other than China Glaze. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

3 comments:

  1. It is super bright but I still like it! You have me liking neons now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you getting used to wearing neons yet?
    I really like it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet, but I like them on my toes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.