Wednesday, July 18, 2012

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard

This is such a bright highlighter green that it was a little difficult to photograph. This is pretty accurate on how bright this sucker is. It looks pretty funny against my pale self, I can't quite pull it off. I will save this for my toes. ;-) It has a really pretty shimmer that didn't show up in the pictures. It's very mild and can only be seen in direct sunlight at certain angles.  

The formula was similar to Beach Cruise-R, on the thick side. If you don't work fast, it will get goopy and hard to work with. I tried this after Beach Cruise-R so I was prepared and had an easier time with application. It needs extra time to dry in between coats or you will get major drag. Two coats is all you need but I used three to cover up my nasty acrylic lines. They are almost half way grown out now, yay!! It dries a little matte so used Seche Vite as usual to shine it back up. 





Neon green isn't a flattering look on me so I dressed it up with a half moon mani and a neon green heart on my accent nail from a nail art wheel I got from Ebay. The heart looks washed out but it was pretty close to the color of the polish. 

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more summery neons this week!

-Mira

1 comment:

  1. I like me some neons but I don't think that color would look good on my skin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.