Monday, July 16, 2012

China Glaze Under the Boardwalk

The second polish from the Summer Neons 2012 collection I'm going to show you is Under the Boardwalk. It is one of the two jelly finishes in the collection. It isn't neon at all but perhaps that's why I like it so much! It's an interesting color. It's like a fuchsia and berry mix. The formula is a little thick but very workable. I didn't have any problems with application like most of the others in this collection. I used three coats and one coat of Seche Vite. Also, I used OPI Ridge Filler as my base coat since I'm growing out my acrylics. I removed most of the acrylic but left a thin layer since my nails are so damaged underneath. Anyway, I have that ugly line now and it's hard to conceal. 







This would be a great polish for a jelly sandwich. What do you think?
 As always, thanks for reading!

-Mira

3 comments:

  1. I love this color! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great on you! i saw it in stores, but for some reason it didn't appeal to me as much. it seems a lot more purple in the bottle than on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's a little closer to the bottle color in real life, I love love love the jelly finish.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.