Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dance Legend Yellow Watermelon

Ahhh, Dance Legend. I've been seeing a lot of hype about this brand lately. I was excited to try a polish from this company even though it's so not my style. Yellows do not get along with my skin tone. Hello, lobster hands! It's definitely a party on my nails though. Even though this isn't my style, it was nice to see what the formula was like. 

Dance Legend is a Russian brand that is available on Llarowe's site for U.S. customers. They have been getting attention for their holos and thermal polishes. They also have a selection of neons and textured polishes. The thermals are the polishes I'm the most curious about. They look amazing.


 I'm wearing Yellow Watermelon which is from the Exotic Fruit Collection. It is highlighter yellow with green glitter flakes. They must be a very dark green because they look black to me. 

The formula is absolutely flawless. From what I can tell with this one polish, Dance Legend is a good quality polish. If they all have a formula like Yellow Watermelon, sign me up! It was perfectly smooth, leveled well, and dried quickly. I only needed two coats for opacity. The first coat was a little sheer but the second coat covered the nail completely. I used Seche Vite for my top coat. 

You can get this polish from Llarowe for $9.00. It's currently out of stock but you can keep track of restocks by signing up for newsletters. 

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!
I'm also on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin
*The product on this post was provided for review.


10 comments:

  1. What a fun color for this season! Looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I guess it is perfect for summer. I didn't think of that. =)

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's pretty!

    Since I'm not too familiar with polishes, what exactly is a "holo" polish? Is that short for hologram? That would be pretty trippy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's short for holographic. A few posts back I have a swatch of Different Dimension Just Keep Swimming. You see the main color (blue) but there is also a rainbow effect. They are my favorite kind of polish.

      Delete
    2. And they dry quickly, eh? I may need to get some and do a girls night with Caroline. She's obsessed with having her nails painted lately. It's nice to know my tomboy likes a girly thing or two. :)

      Delete
    3. How fast they dry depends on the polish. Let me know if you need help picking something out for her.

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.