Friday, August 23, 2013

Nail Art Society

I would like to introduce you to a fairly new monthly subscription service for nail art supplies. Nail Art Society (NAS) started sometime last year (I think). They quickly received a lot of attention and interest. So much so, that their system couldn't handle it. Like any growing company in the beginning stages, there were bumps. As a result, the kits were put on hold so that NAS could regroup, reorganize, etc. They relaunched this month with an amazing kit which should be shipping out shortly. To read all about the changes that have been made, click here.

So what exactly is Nail Art Society? It's a monthly subscription service for $9.95 (+shipping) that comes with a variety of nail art supplies, and/or polish. I have only received two kits so far and they both included polish. What you get is on trend allowing you to experiment with your nail art without breaking the bank. To find out more about how it works, click here

Nail Art Society has a panel of gurus who have been creating looks from the NAS kits to give ideas and inspiration. For some crazy reason, I was asked to be one of them. If you have seen the panel of ladies NAS has, you will know that they are extremely talented nail artists. I'm trying not to feel too intimidated because I am not at their level right now. I am, however, thrilled and honored to be a part of this and look forward to showing you what I do with the kits. I can't say what exactly is in the kit for August but it involves Orly and it's good. 

I'm excited for this new chapter with NAS and look forward to working with them and developing my nail art skills. 



For those of you who have already heard of NAS and signed up in time to get the August kit (the deadline for Aug. has passed), you can enter this nail art contest! 

Check out the rules (contest ends Sept. 30), here

Good luck to everyone who enters.

If you'd like more information about NAS, there website is https://shop.nailartsociety.com/ .

If you have any questions about NAS for me, please leave it in the comment section below. 

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.