Friday, January 25, 2013

OPI Stay the Night

If you haven't seen this polish in person, you're probably going to think this is pretty weird looking. This is one of those polishes that is hard to photograph (at least for me). I didn't like it when I had just seen swatches online. Once I saw it in the store, I LOVED it. I wore it for about four days. That's unheard of for me. After I took it off and swatched a few other colors, I put it back on again. It's still on my nails now. That's how much I love it. Look at it in person before you decide on this polish. 


 Stay the Night is from the Mariah Carey collection. Its one of the liquid sand polishes that's supposed to be worn without a top coat. I don't like the way it looks in pictures without a top coat. In person it looks a little different. It's insanely sparkly for one thing. Again, trust me on this one. See it in person.


I like the liquid sand thing more than I expected but it's still not my thing. I don't do textures and I'm not into matte polish. I prefer to wear this with top coat. The glitter is very hungry and required two coats of Seche Vite to smooth it out. 


I love it. 

I'm curious about how what you think about the liquid sand trend? Do you love it or hate it? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

4 comments:

  1. I felt the same way!! I havent tried this one but I was gonna go buy it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was definitely my favorite of the liquid sands. But I had to buy all four anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors... and of course the glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the mini set of so I could try all four. I loved this one so much I got the regular sized bottle. My niece loved the pink one but my mini bottle didn't have any stars in it. =(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.