Wednesday, January 30, 2013

China Glaze Urban Night

I have an older polish from China Glaze's Metro Collection (Fall 2011). I've had this in my archives for a little while and thought I'd post this while I catch up on swatching. I'm not feeling very well so this will be a short post. 


Urban Night is a dark purple creme that leans more on the red side. I believe I only needed two coats for these pictures. Formula was excellent as China Glaze usually is. I used one coat of Seche Vite to give it an extra glossy shine. 

I believe you can still find Urban Night where China Glaze is sold but I'm not positive about that. I am just full of useful information today! ;p 

This is one of my favorite polishes. In fact, this is the only polish that got my husband's attention. He usually just smiles and nods when I show him my nails but this color he truly liked. 

I'm working on getting the rest of the OPI Mariah Carey Collection swatched right now. I hope to have them up soon!

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well. :( Pretty nail polish though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.