Saturday, January 26, 2013

OPI Get Your Number

OPI Get Your Number is a liquid sand polish from the Mariah Carey collection. It's meant to be worn without a top coat. I was surprised that I like it with out without a top coat. It's a bit sheer so I used three coats. The pictures show a bit of VNL (visible nail line) but you can't see them in person. 

 It doesn't feel as gritty as it looks. It's definitely textured but not enough that it bothered me.


I like it better glossy and smooth. It eats top coat; I used two coats of Seche Vite.

Macro with top coat. Look at all that glitter!! 

Thanks for reading!!

-Mira

2 comments:

  1. I think they look best with topcoat. I hope I can get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.