Monday, January 7, 2013

China Glaze Glistening Snow

Is it too late to post a polish from a holiday collection? I completely forgot that I had these pictures and they really made me miss my long nails. Luckily, my nails grow pretty fast. ;) Glistening Snow is from China Glaze's Holiday Joy collection. In the bottle, it looks just like China Glaze Fairy Dust. Don't let that turn you away, it is completely different on the nail. 

 Glistening Snow has a clear base that's packed with a fine silvery holographic polish that creates a scattered holographic effect on your nails. It's extremely sparkly. It reminds me of a silver version of China Glaze I'm Not Lion.

 I believe this is only two coats, possibly three. It applied smoothly and dried quickly. As for removal, it's a glitter. I like to use Elmer's Glue as a base coat so I can peel my glitter manis off when I'm done.

Love it!

I found Glistening Snow at Sally's Beauty Supply last month. It and the other polishes in the Holiday Joy collection are probably still around and may even be on sale right now. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is a beautiful polish

    kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this polish! I never tried the elmers glue base coat but I really should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! The Elmer's Glue trick is amazing when using glitters. Use a thin coat, if it's too thick your mani will peel off on it's own. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.