Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cult Nails Disciplined

Cult Nails Disciplined was released a couple of month ago in the Behind Closed Doors collection. I was a little hesitant when I bought this because greys don't always look good with my skin tone. The color shifting shimmer pulled me in and although it's not the most flattering on me, I love it. 

 Disciplined has a light grey jelly base with color shifting shimmer (pink, blue, and purple). 
(without flash)

 The first coat was very sheer. I could barely see the base color but it built up very nicely. I only needed three thin coats but applied four because I smudged a nail. 
(with flash)

Isn't it beautiful? 
I couldn't stop moving my hand around to see the shimmer change colors. 

You can find Disciplined at shop.cultnails.com

Thanks for reading!

-Mira 

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.