Monday, January 14, 2013

Cult Nails Coveted

I love this polish. If I would have tried this on before the New Year, I think this would have made my top ten list for 2012. This is a polish that needs to be seen in person to truly appreciate. It is a Limited Edition so if you're interested, grab it asap! You can find it, here. Grab Flushed while you're at it. I'm reviewing that next. Trust me on that one. *swoon*


Coveted has an emerald green jelly base, green micro shimmer, and metallic green flakies. I used three coats to sandwich in the flakies to give it extra depth. I just don't have the proper words to describe how mesmerizing this polish is. If you love emerald green, you will treasure this polish. 


Do you love it!?!?! I may need a back up of this one. 

Cult Nails can be purchased online, here. The prices were raised to $12 recently. Luckily, I got mine before the price increase. Coveted is worth it, in my opinion. Can you tell that I adore it? I want to put it back on right now! 

What do you think? Is green your thing? Let me know in the comments below. 

Thanks for reading! 

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page

-Mira

4 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.