Friday, September 27, 2013

Nail Polish Haul - July - September 2013

It's time for another nail polish haul post and this one is huge. There are a lot of pictures so I'm just going to label what everything is. Reviews will come later with all of these goodies so stay tuned! Let me know if there is anything you would like to see first! Buckle up, here we go! 

Girly Bits
Girly Bits - What Happens in Vegas....Ends Up on Facebook

Orly Nail Polish
Orly - Sparkling Garbage, Angel Rain, and Digital Glitter 

Lumina Lacquer Not Your Grandma's Pearls
Lumina Lacquer - Mickey's Moonlit Masquerade and Not Your Grandma's Pearls

KBShimmer - Jack, Get Clover It, Hex Appeal, and Squared Away

Colors by Llarowe Zipper
Pop Culture Cosmetics - First Anniversary and Colors by Llarowe - Zipper 

Essie - For The Twill Of It

OPI (My picks from the San Francisco Collection) - Alcatraz Rocks, Muir Muir On the Wall, and Peace & Love & OPI

OPI Funky Dunkey
OPI (Zulily Promo) - Black Spotted and Funky Dunkey

 CrowsToes (One Mad Crazy Summer Collection)
 Top Row L-R: Tiki Torch, Me & This Army, Ches! You Dog!, Storms Never Last, and Minion
Bottom Row L-R: One Trick Pony, Boat Drinks, Last Rat Standing, and My Favorite Amazon

ILNP Ultra Chromes
 I Love Nail Polish (Ultra Chromes Collection) - Mutagen, Birefringence, My Little Glacier, and Cygnus Loop

NOPI (Gumdrops Collection) - My Cherry Amour, Cinna-Man of My Dreams, Candy is Dandy, Blue-Berry Sweet On You, I Lilac Gumdrops, A-Nise Treat

 Zoya (Zenith Collection) - Seraphina, Cassedy, Belinda, Payton, Dream, and Mosheen

 Bundle Monster - Holiday 2013 Collection 

 There ya go! Let me know if you like (or dislike) haul posts. I also have a Lush haul if you're interested in seeing that. Let me know what you think in the comment section below. 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!
I'm also on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin
*Some of these products were provided for my honest review. 




6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I think I'm in polish heaven! Soooo many gorgeous nail polishes. You must be a happy girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty awesome! I have fun with it. =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm almost done swatching those. My post on that collection should be up next week. :)

      Delete
  3. I like haul posts and this one is great! Are Essie For the Twill of It and OPI Peace Love and OPI dupes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are. I haven't compared them yet but I'm going to do that for a post. =)

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.