Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Zoya Satins Collection Fall 2013

This week I have the Zoya Fall 2013 collections to show you. Today, we're going to take a look at the Satins part of the Zoya Cashmeres and Satins Collection. Zoya Satins consists of five metallic shades with one gold flakie topper. 

Each picture shows two coats with one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat. The second picture of each polish shows one coat of Zoya Maria-Luisa on my accent nail with the exception of Zoya Mason. 

Zoya Channing
We're going to start with my favorite, Zoya Channing. It's a deep reddish orange metallic that is the perfect shade for the Fall season. 

 Zoya Maria Luisa
Here I am holding Zoya Maria-Luisa which is a gold flakie in a clear base. I am wearing one coat on top of Zoya Channing on my accent nail. You can make Maria-Luisa opaque with several coats or wear it on top of other colors. 

Zoya Mason
Zoya Mason is a bright fuchsia metallic polish.

Zoya Maria Luisa
On my accent nail is two coats of Zoya Maria-Luisa on top of Zoya Mason. As you can see, it's almost opaque. With one more coat, Maria-Luisa would have full coverage. For the rest of the swatches, I am wearing just one coat of Maria-Luisa on my accent nail.

Zoya Claudine
Zoya Claudine is a dark grey metallic polish.

Zoya Claudine with one coat of Zoya Maria-Luisa on my accent nail. 

Zoya Giovanna 
 
Zoya Giovanna is an emerald green metallic polish.

Zoya Giovanna with one coat of Zoya Maria-Luisa on my accent nail. 

Zoya Neve
Zoya Neve is a sapphire blue metallic polish. 


Zoya Neve with one coat of Zoya Maria-Luisa on my accent nail.

The Zoya Satins Collection can be purchased online from www.zoya.com for $8.00 each.

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin
*The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. A really nice collection. I think I love Channing the most, a gorgeous colour for fall. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.