Thursday, September 12, 2013

Julie G Frosted Gumdrops Collection

A while back there was a Groupon deal on the Julie G Frosted Gumdrops collection. I can't remember the exact price but it was really cheap. Despite the fact that I already have plenty of textured nail polishes, I couldn't resist the great deal. These are my first Julie G polishes and I was impressed with the quality. I'm curious about how the regular polishes are from this line now. Have you tried Julie G, what do you think about this brand? Any must haves? 

The Frosted Gumdrops Collection has six textured nail polishes. They all have glitter but three have a fine glitter and the other three have larger pieces of glitter mixed in. The formulas were all very easy to work with. I used two regular coats of polish for each color. I took pictures with and without top coat. The top coat I used was Cult Nails Wicked Fast (two coats). It's very important that you allow each coat to dry. Textured polishes take a little more time to dry than regular polish. 


Julie G Hot Cinnamon
Hot Cinnamon is a bright red polish with orange shimmer. 

Top Coat 


Julie G Sugar Rush 
Sugar Rush is a red/orange polish with golden shimmer. 

Top Coat


Julie G Tangerine Dream
Tangerine Dream is an orange polish with golden shimmer.

Top Coat


Julie G Blueberry Fizz
 Blueberry Fizz is a light blue polish with small silver glitter. 

Top Coat


Julie G Rock Candy
Rock Candy is a teal polish with small silver glitter.

Top Coat


Julie G Crushed Candy
Crushed Candy is a light purple/pink polish with small silver glitter. 

Top Coat


It's so hard to pick a favorite from this collection! If I had to it would be Hot Cinnamon or Crushed Candy. Which polishes are your favorite? Did you get this set with the Groupon deal, too? Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Your comments make my day! 

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. This just was offered on Groupon again back at the start of the month. $12.99 plus 2.99 shipping, and tax. Could not resist, so glad it was offered again. Can't wait for them to get here! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.