Monday, September 16, 2013

Smokey Mountain Lacquers - Scream Queen

Anyone who knows me knows that I love the holiday season. I've been counting down the days until October 1st so I can put up my Halloween Decorations. I have to wait until the first of the month. I'm weird that way. My husband isn't a holiday person so he just rolls his eyes when I start covering our house in decorations. I was going to wait until October 1st to start showing Halloween polishes/nail art but Smokey Mountain Lacquers sent me this adorable polish to review. Now I have Halloween on the brain and I don't know how much longer I can contain myself. 

Smokey Mountain Lacquers (SML) is a new indie polish company that just opened shop about a month ago. This is the fifth polish I've tried and I've been impressed! 

This is one of SML's Halloween polishes called Scream Queen (love the name). It's a bright neon green jelly with black hex glitters. Now, neon and bright colors don't get along with my pasty skin but if you're into those shades, I think you'll like this. The formula is a little thick and a little goopy but not enough to make it difficult to apply. I think the thickness helped it build to opacity in just two coats. Putting a tiny bit of thinner may help if it bugs you. It dries quickly and slightly matte. I used a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast to make it nice and shiny. 

Now for the good stuff. 

Smokey Mountain Lacquers - Scream Queen





You can find Scream Queen and the rest of the Smokey Mountain Lacquers' Halloween collection from their Etsy shop. I believe the Halloween collection will be available to purchase in the next day or two. If you don't see it, check back soon! 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!
I'm also on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin
*The product in this post was provided for my honest review. 






2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Great colors!

    I've already began decorating for Halloween! haha I'm waiting until the 1st to start sharing and begin the movie marathons and stuff, but I've already begun working on crafts to decorate with. I love Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Decorate away! I'm still waiting but I may cave sooner after reading this. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.