Friday, April 26, 2013

OPI DS Magic

I'm having a hard time beginning this post because this polish has left me a bit speechless. I love everything about OPI DS Magic. It's a gorgeous, rich, glass fleck royal blue that absolutely glows. There is a very slight duochrome effect from blue to purple. It's stronger in the bottle but hard to see on the nail. 

OPI DS Magic
The formula was flawless, I only needed two coats for opacity. I used Cult Nails Wicked Fast for my top coat. 

OPI DS Magic
Blue polishes have a tendency to stain but I experienced no staining with Magic. 

OPI DS Magic
Here you can see a tiny bit of duochrome on the two fingers on the left (index and spirit finger). 

OPI DS Magic
I'm in love. 

I'm not sure when this polish was released but I did find it at Ulta recently. I hope you enjoyed my swatch of this beautiful polish! 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page.

-Mira 

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.