Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Lush Haul

Hi everyone! I had some interest on my Facebook page about what I got from my first trip to Lush! Lush is a bath and body store that sells all natural and vegan products. I have been wanting to check Lush out because of the hype surrounding their cuticle butter, Lemony Flutter. I'm always looking for something to help keep my cuticles under control so I don't scare you guys off. =)

I was very overwhelmed by all of the products in Lush and had a hard time controlling myself. I wanted to try everything! Luckily I was able to keep myself in check (for the most part). Let's see what I got!

Here are the goods. 


 
On the left is Ultrabalm and on the right the infamous Lemony Flutter.
I purchased Ultrabalm for my Eczema. It's too early to tell if it's going to work but I like how it smells. So far, I'm in love with Lemony Flutter. You only need a tiny bit and it's a pretty big container. It's smells delicious and it leaves my hands soft and my cuticles easy to remove.


 I bought two tiny pieces of soap. Man, their soap is expensive! This tiny piece was $5.00. Unless it works miracles, I won't buy their soap again. I haven't tried the soap yet but I'll keep you posted. This is Honey I Washed the Kids. 


 Lush Honey I Washed The Kids Soap
This smells like...honey. =)

 Demon In the Dark Soap
This smells like mint. It's still sitting on top of the wrapper in the polish room and my entire room smells minty which I love. The lighter part of the soap is avocado I believe. 


On the left and right are Bath Bombs. The white one is Dragon's Egg and the green, Avobath. On the top is a Bath Melt called The Comforter and on the bottom is Sunny Side. 

I tried Avobath (green Bath Bomb) and it was....ok. It was cool to watch it dissolve and fizz. For some reason, I thought it was for a bubble bath. I've never used a Bath Bomb before so I didn't know what to expect. It turned my bath water a light yellowy green which was weird. It smelled really good but it didn't seem to do much for my skin. If someone gave me one for a gift, I'd be excited but I don't think I'll be purchasing anymore myself. I do reserve the right to change my mind at any moment. 

That's it for my Lush Haul! What did you think? Did this post interest you or do you want me to stick to polish? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I love the Lemony Flutter. I slather it on and slip my hands into some comfy terry cloth gloves and pamper my hands and cuticles for 20 minutes.It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea. I'm going to get some gloves now!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun store! I probably shouldn't go there, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lush. I have two of the bath comforters. And i love the fun bars have got pink open at the moment but i purchased the red/orange one on my birthday along with the godmother soap which smells so much like the snow fairy showergel from christmas - i think it's called snow fairy. I don't purchase loads from there but i got stuff for christmas and valentines day and i am still working through my haul of stuff lol. It's a treat due to the price. Great haul.

    Kate - Sparkle Dust x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to try more of my new goodies. What's your must have from there?

      Delete
  4. If you have Eczema, Dream Cream would be a better choice then Ultrabalm. When you use your bubble bars, make sure you break a piece off and crumble it under running water. Don't just throw it in the tub like the Bath Bombs! The four bath products you picked out are a few of my favorites though!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.