Thursday, April 25, 2013

OPI DS Indulgence

Last week I showed you OPI DS Extravagance with the hope of showing you my entire DS collection in a short amount of time. I had already swatched and edited three more polishes and then my laptop crashed. It's been rough lately in terms of technology but I'm trying to make it work. On to the polish, today I have OPI DS Indulgence for you to drool over. 

OPI DS Indulgence is from Fall 2012. It doesn't have the typical holographic particles like most of the other polishes in the DS line.

This beauty is a reddish orange polish infused with golden shimmer. The finish looks like a shimmery foil to me. In person it looks like a glowing fire on your fingertips. 

 
The formula is flawless. I used two thin coats and then topped it off with Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat. 
I stumbled upon a few random OPI DS polishes at Ulta. They were with the other OPIs on the top shelf. 

I wish I had all of the OPI Designer Series but I wasn't into polish when they were first released. Now, the first releases are very hard to find and quite expensive. I do have OPI DS Original though and I love it. 

Thanks for reading! 

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.