Monday, April 15, 2013

OPI DS Extravagance


Have I ever mentioned that my polish collection is completely out of control? I don't even want to know what percentage of my polish I have swatched and put on the blog. I'm sure it's small and I really want to fix that! My older polishes often get neglected for the new collections. I'm waiting for a lot of Nail Mail right now so I thought I'd work on getting my OPI DS (Designer Series) collection up on the blog. I believe I have nine of them and my goal is to get them all up by the end of the week. So far, five are swatched, photographed, and edited. 

First up is the stunning OPI DS Extravagance. Everything about it has a luxurious feel from the silver cap to the buttery smooth formula and it's complex texture. I just love this polish. 


 OPI DS Extravagance reads purple to me but it definitely leans on the red side. Being from the DS line, Extravagance is infused with scattered holographic particles. They are a bit subtle and hide indoors  but come out a little more outside. It isn't an in your face holo by any means but it's enough to provide a beautiful depth, texture, and sparkle.

 
OPI DS Extravagance 

 OPI DS Extravagance 

What do you think of the OPI Designer Series line? If you have any, I'd love to know which ones you have and what your favorites are. Let me know in the comments below! Your comments makes me day!!

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe to my blog and visit me on my Facebook page

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.