Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nail Mail Time

My mail box has been the source of a lot of happiness this month. I still have a couple more packages on their way. I had gift cards for Llarowe to use and some media samples that helped my wallet from having a complete melt down. Speaking of melt downs, my laptop is being held hostage at the Apple Store. I'll get it back later this week and I can not wait! Thankfully, my husband is letting me use his laptop while he's at work. Unfortunately, his laptop has a crazy sensitive track pad and I have shaky hands. Enough about my technical woes, here is the latest polish to join my stash! 



Getting Nail Mail from Cult Nails is always special. I love the Nail Mail sticker on the packages, the tissue paper, sticker, and of course the adorable polish burritos. 

This is their latest collection, In The Garden. 
Left to right: Let's Get Dirty, Morning Glory, You're My Dandy Lion, Kiss My Rose Bush, and Ay Poppy!

 I Love Nail Polish changed their base to one that doesn't smell as strongly. To kick off the change, there was a sale so I snagged four polishes. The first thing I did when these arrived was open the cap and smell the polish. It is so much better. Thank you I Love Nail Polish! 
Left to right: Purple Stuff, Little Mermaid, Glass Slippers, and Don't Trample My Roses

I had a few gift cards for Llarowe that I finally used. I still have two Emily de Mollys coming that I just ordered. I can't wait for those to arrive. 
Left to right: Nail Pattern Boldness Oodiful, Picture Polish Paradise, CrowsToes Gomez, and CrowsToes Cheshire

Zoya is my favorite brand and I can't wait to start swatching these. I sure have my work cut out for me!
From top to bottom: Zoya Summer PixieDust, Zoya Irresistible, and Zoya Stunning Collection


Last but not least, I ordered the OPI Bond Girl collection from Ulta.com. 
Left to right: OPI Pussy Galore, OPI Jinx, OPI Tiffany Case, OPI Vesper, OPI Honey Ryder, and OPI Solitare.

I can't wait to swatch all of these gorgeous polishes so I can show you what they look like. It's going to take me a while but I'll work as fast as I can. What do you want to see the most? 

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

*The products in this post were both provided for review and purchased by Pamper with Polish.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see those Cult Nails, what a gorgeous polish collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'd like to see the I Love Nail Polish polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful, I'll swatch them as soon as I can. =)

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.