Monday, December 24, 2012

Nail Mail: Cult Nails

As you figured out from the title, I have another nail mail post for you. I'm out of town and don't have my nail supplies so I'm using the nail mail pictures I have on my laptop. If you don't like these posts, let me know! This blog is for you, dear reader, and I'd love to know what you think. 

A short while ago, Cult Nails had an amazing special. Spend $50 and you'd get a surprise bag of nail supplies. I can't remember if everyone got a surprise nail polish or if I was just really lucky. The same day of this special, Flushed was restocked. I had been waiting for that to happen so I got some goodies.


Let's see what I got!

 When I opened the box, everything was in this gorgeous tissue paper. I want to wallpaper my polish room with this design. 

 Inside the package. 

 Don't you love polish burritos? 


 The free products came in this bag that matched the tissue paper. 

 I got a free polish!!!

 Toxic Seaweed! For those of you who don't know, Toxic Seaweed is sold out and isn't being restocked (I think) and it's amazing. You can see my swatch of it, here

 Nail Art Supplies

 Silver stars and diamonds.

Small rhinestone squares.

 I'm not sure what to do with these. Do you have any ideas? 

 This is what I ordered.
Left to right: Flushed, Blackout, Nevermore, Disciplined, and Coveted

I hope you enjoyed! When I come home, I'll work on swatching these for you. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.