Saturday, December 15, 2012

Color Club Gingerbread

Last Christmas, Color Club came out with a set of six glitter polishes. I believe the collection is called Under the Mistletoe. I didn't get them until summer time. I was trying to resist them but they finally broke me down. I should have given in right away, they are glitters after all. I am powerless over glitter. 


Gingerbread has small warm gold glitter mixed with holographic glitter in a clear base. It looks like there are other colors mixed in. I see a little copper, green, and blue but I could be seeing things. It's an interesting mix that makes this polish different than your average gold glitter. I used two (or three?) coats with two coats of Seche Vite. By the way, it is very very sparkly. I haven't been able to take my pictures outside so the sparkle is hidden. 

They are still available where Color Club is sold. I believe I found them on transdesign.com

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

4 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.