Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nail Mail - I Love Nail Polish

While I'm in California, I thought I'd share some more of my recent "Nail Mail." When/If I have more time here, I'll prepare a regular post for you. 

On Cyber Monday, I Love Nail Polish had a fabulous sale (40% off) that I just couldn't resist. I had been eyeing this brand of polish for a while and was so excited when they arrived.


 I can't get over how adorable the packaging is. Aren't the heart cut outs so cute?  I love the boxes so much that I'm not throwing them out. This is where my bottles will stay. 

 The bottles are very cute as well. The I Love Nail Polish logo is printed on the bottle making it look professional and classy. The lids are made out of a soft rubber making it very comfortable to grip when painting your nails. 


On the bottom of each bottle is a color coordinated label with the logo and polish name. 

I haven't tried these polishes yet so I don't have swatches for you at this time. When I try them, you'll see them here!

You can purchase I <3 Nail Polish, here

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.