Thursday, December 13, 2012

Zoya Posh

I really wanted to do this


and then I had to go to nubs. Not a big deal, I don't know why that matters to me. Then, I injured my already injured back. Big deal. I get to hang out in the tube (MRI) again in a couple of hours. 

I won't be doing this nail challenge anymore and I can't swatch until I can sit upright again. I do have random swatches already edited that I'll be showing you while my back heals and my nails grow. =) 

I swatched Zoya Posh for Day 1 Red which was about two weeks ago. I am that awesome. I looked it up on Zoya's website and it looks like it's discontinued. I hope you don't mind that I'm showing it to you. 

As you can see, Posh is a fabulous red matte polish. Mattes aren't my favorite but I do wear them occasionally. I only needed two coats and the formula was very easy to work with. Don't you love the frosted bottle?

I couldn't resist applying a top coat to show you what it looks like glossy. It has a little bit of shimmer in it. You can see it when it's matte but it really comes out when top coat is applied. 

I'm sad that this isn't available anymore. It's perfect for this time of year.

Thanks for reading!

-Mira



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have nubs and that you hurt your back. No fun! Pretty red color though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All done with the MRI. Now all I can do is take my steroids and wait for results.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.