Monday, October 21, 2013

NOPI Gumdrops

My obsession with textured nail polish is still going strong and I've recently added Nicole by OPI's Gumdrops Collection to my stash. I almost didn't get it because of how many textured polishes I already have but then I walked into Ulta and you can figure out the rest.


My Cherry Amour
Let's start with my favorite from the collection. A beautiful pinkish red, this polish is full of micro holographic glitter making it extra special. This is two thin coats.

Here is it is with a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.

Cinna-Man of My Dreams
This shade is so unique, it looks like a deepened rose with brown tones. This is two thin coats.

With one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat, the rich rosey tone is more enhanced.

Candy is Dandy
A bubble gum pink with silver glitter, Candy is Dandy is girlish and playful. This is two thin coats.

I love it even more with top coat.

Blueberry Sweet On You
 This is a fun light blue that only needs two thin coats.

With top coat, the blue deepens and becomes more rich and beautiful.

I Lilac Gumdrops
This beautiful lavender is a little more sheer than the others. I used three thin coats making sure to give plenty of time for each coat to dry.

It's beautiful with and without top coat. I can't decide which way I love it the most.

A-nise Treat
A basic black textured polish, it lightens a bit when it dries making it look like a dark grey. I used two thin coats.

Here it is with one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat. 


As you can see, I have been having a hard time with my nails breaking lately. They just don't know if they want to be long or short. They definitely don't want to be squared but that's a battle I'm willing to fight for now. 

Have any favorites?


Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these, I think I am only missing Cinna-man...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a yellow one at Target and an empty spot for a green. I had no idea they existed! Lol Thank you for your comment!

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.